A small business usually doesn’t have the budget for an advertising or marketing director. Most importantly, they don’t have the budget for mistakes. Yet, many small businesses attempt to develop and manage their own advertising which, in many cases, misses the target or the desired results.
On the contrary, a small business does have the budget for an Advertising Consultant. Often, just a few hours of advertising advice from a good consultant can be very lucrative for a business.
Here are a few benefits of working with a consultant:
- Offer information you need to know before you begin an advertising campaign
- Help you eliminate waste and mistakes
- Can determine which advertising mediums will be most effective
- Help you develop a message that positions you in the market and brands your company
- Show you where to place your advertising for maximum benefit
- Develop effective media plans and advertising designed to get results
- Assist you in delivering the message across all platforms available.
Or, if needed, a consultant can become your Advertising Manager on an “as needed” basis to direct, develop, place and track your advertising.